Subject: Re: Triple Bug
From: Ernie Wright <[email-masked]>
To: [email-masked]
Date: Sat, 27 Apr 1996 16:43:13 -0400 (EDT)

Gonzalo Garramuno wrote:

> The problem I have is that if I triple this poly, the triangles
> are NOT correct (there are two triangles that should not be there).
> 
> I checked this on 3.5 and 4.0; and the problem appears on both.
> Can somebody also check if the bug is still on 5.0, so I'll send
> it to Stuart?

Don't know whether it's in the 5.0 release, but it's in the 4.35 beta,
although I only see one extra triangle.

It never hurts to send this kind of thing.  In this case, the same
tripling method is used in the OpenGL preview, so it's not just a
modeling issue.

- Ernie

--- From the LightWave mailing list <[email-masked]> --------
--- This message posted by:  Ernie Wright <[email-masked]>
----------------------------------------------------------------------------
--- For information, send e-mail to:  [email-masked] --------
--- Message should include the phrase INFO LIGHTWAVE on a line by itself ---